Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using http://www.heirame.com. This website is operated and managed by Heiramé Collective. In the whole extent of this website, every point the terms “we”, “us” or “our” is used, it refers to Heiramé Collective.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our online store is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you're paying for.
Any new features or product(s) which are added to the current store shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and condition at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and condition by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
PLACING AN ORDER
When you place an order through the Website, we will send an email to confirm that we have received the order. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions. Orders placed through the Website represent an offer to purchase a product. It is accepted for each product when we send you an email to confirm that the order has been received. We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.
It is important that you enter the correct e-mail address when placing your order. We also recommend that you save your order confirmation email to facilitate any contact with customer service or for future references. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as guarantee of proof of purchase.
All orders are subject to stock availability. If we are unable to supply any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If we cannot fulfil the order, we will refund any payments we have received from you as soon as possible and within 14 days.
PRICES, TAXES AND PAYMENT TERMS
Prices and payment details of products are specified on the website. Payment can be made by credit card, Debit card, and/or as further described on the store. Prices are shown exclusive of VAT, import duties and other government-imposed taxes, duties, and levies. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. It should be noted that Heiramé Collective has no control over these charges.
The User guarantees that the information submitted when using the Service, including without limitation, its payment details, shall be complete, correct, truthful and up to date. The User must inform Heiramé Collective immediately about any inaccuracies in the offer provided, including the price. Our banking services and payment gateways manage all of our banking transactions. We don’t store any credit card numbers. Your payment is handled by the payment gateways with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to them and cannot be read or accessed by anyone.
During the period of validity indicated in the offer for the product, the prices of the product will not be increased, except for price changes in VAT-tariffs. After such period, we are entitled to adjust price for any product(s). In such cases Heiramé Collective shall notify the User in advance. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website or via the product itself.
OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL/REJECT ORDERS
We reserve the right to decline any order you place with us. We may, in our exclusive discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Products on our online store through http://www.heirame.com are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered. Our Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced, the quantity or availability of a product may have changed just prior to you placing your order or other errors may be displayed on the product page. We will normally verify prices, availability and confirm there are no errors on the product page as part of our dispatch procedures.
Where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation.
Also, there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on a product page. We reserve the right to rescind our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty in the event there is an obvious and unmistakable error on the product page, in our reasonable discretion.
PROMO CODES AND OFFERS
Promo Codes and Offers are made at our sole discretion and are subject to time validity, a valid Promotional Code should be entered during the checkout process for a product to be valid. Attempting to add a promo code after purchase or after the expiration of the code will not be acknowledged.
AGE OF CONSENT
The quality of our products are in compliant with generally recognized standards in the trade as decided by an independent expert. Except as excluded in these Conditions or in the production description on the website, we will replace defects in goods supplied by us which under proper use, appear within 2 years of purchase which are due to manufacturing defects on the product itself. Other faults or parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the "contact us" page. In the message you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase as subject of the e-mail or letter.
Please note that repair/replacements will be charged in the case of: failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), damage caused by improper use or carelessness and damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification, even during this warranty term.
- Heiramé Collective at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements, and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
- We may disclose the User's Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities in USA, or to exercise its constitutional rights of defence against legal claims.
- Heiramé Collective restricts and expressly forbids any person or company not authorized by us, from soliciting any http://www.heirame.com user for purposes of representing them in the sale of any products or assets listed on the site. Hence, users hereby agree not to:
- Use their account for libellous, illegal, abusive, harmful, threatening, obscene or defamatory act in any way.
- Impersonate anyone
- Use account to spam or sending unsolicited emails either deliberately or unintentionally.
- Sub license or resell its account on http://www.heirame.com to any other person.
- Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- Harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- By using this site, you agree not to attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the content, or performance, of this site or any content displayed on this site.
- Heiramé Collective has the right to unilaterally and without notice to terminate or restrict access by any user, person or company not authorized by Heiramé Collective that is engaged in the solicitation of users. Heiramé Collective reserves any remedies at law in connection with a violation of these policies.
- Cancelling or termination of a purchase order or auction dubiously or illegally or for such dubious, undue or unlawful reasons will result in the restriction to user’s account and full deduction/non-refunding of such fees required for the purchase of the product.
Certain content and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites or application that are not affiliated with us. Heiramé Collective is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such website or application and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
You’re obliged to review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Our website may contain user generated content, for example social media applications. we do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos and videos etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright, or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer support.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We therefore underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Heiramé Collective, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, Manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Heiramé Collective, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties obtained prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms and conditions are effective except and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by informing us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly via our 'Contact Us' page.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to email us on our 'Contact Us' page.
At Heirame.com, we sell products that promote wellness & increase productivity. We will also offer stockist options to Canada & US.
All the information on this website - http://www.heirame.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Heiramé Collective does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (HEIRAME.COM), is strictly at your own risk. Heiramé Collective will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Heiramé Collective undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Heiramé Collective may collect personally identifiable information, when you purchase any product on http://www.heirame.com which might be subject to delivery to your designated address provided. We collect information such as your: Name, Address, E-mail Address, and Phone Number. http://www.heirame.com may also collect anonymous demographic information.
Heiramé Collective encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Heiramé Collective so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Heiramé Collective website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require product purchase. For the purpose of purchase, you will provide your Name, email address, delivery address, payment details and IP address. This information may include identifiable data based upon biometric information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via some software analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
- We may also collect the following information: device ID; location and language information.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
Heiramé Collective may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Heiramé Collective, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Heiramé Collective will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Heiramé Collective or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Heiramé Collective; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Heiramé Collective, or the public.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use Heiramé Collective website, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
Heiramé Collective may use this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Heiramé Collective shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Heiramé Collective may collect it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contact us on our 'Contact Us' page. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Heiramé Collective keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defence in court.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Heiramé Collective by contacting us here:
Web page: http://www.heirame.com
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Heiramé Collective or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
Heiramé Collective website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
HOW YOU CAN ADDRESS YOUR CONCERN
Heiramé Collective may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To keep you signed in our site
- To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Heiramé Collective. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Heiramé Collective website.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
Our website record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
Heiramé Collective uses this information to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
USE OF RE-MARKETING
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve you and advertise our products or services when you visit some other website.